Complete License Plate Recognition
OPS-COM’s vehicle plate recognition (LPR) system is an all-in-one automatic license plate reader (ALPR) solution for your team to auto-chalk and identify license plates for parking and security enforcement. The OPS-COM LPR system is available for vehicle mounts or fixed locations. It can help decrease overhead costs for permitting and enforcement and create an easier way to manage your parking strategy.
The considerable benefits of LPR /ANPR include:
- Decreased overhead costs through virtual permitting and reduced patrolling resources
- Increased revenue through improved compliance, fewer scofflaws, and easier violation identification
- Better parking management with improved access to limited parking spaces
- Enhanced customer experiences with gate-less entry options for better access to spaces
- Automatic plate recognition reduces staff overhead and improves operations
- Maintain vehicle watch lists supplied by local police departments
LPR TECHNOLOGY THAT IS EASY TO USE
Enforcement: Just Take a Picture
Handheld vehicle plate recognition technology is literally in your hands using the OPS-COM Android software.
- As easy as taking a picture
- No additional software to purchase
- Quickly analyze and validate more vehicles during remote enforcement
- Reduce disputes with context and plate images
- Android license plate recognition and mobile enforcement
Hands-Free Mobile ALPR
Utilizing our PL8RDR license plate scanner technology, any vehicle can be quickly validated without user interaction.
- Completely hands-free as vehicles validated while driving
- Find “watch list” vehicles without actually looking for them
- Patrols can easily move automatic LPR hardware between vehicles
- Reduce disputes with context and plate images
Track All Visitors 24/7
ALPR camera system searches are happening even when no one is looking.
- Virtual permits: no paper, no gate staff, no gate hardware
- Find “watch list” or “hot list” vehicles without actually looking for them
- Autochalk vehicles with context imagery
- Easily identify scofflaws
- Monitor entry and exit lanes with entrance and exit IP cameras
Remote Enforcement in the Palm of Your Hand
Learn about how OperationsCommander puts the data in the hands of the people who need it the most.
ALPR LICENSE PLATE SCANNER IN ACTION
These videos do an excellent job of demonstrating the flexibility and functionality of the OPS-COM ALPR technology.
In the first video, the patrol uses an Android handheld device to validate plates by simply taking a picture of the plate using a tablet.
In the second video, a patrol navigated a parkade and used the PL8RDR LPR system with LPR cameras to ensure compliance. In this case, the garage supports temporary parking and standard long-term parking.
The aging videos should be reproduced in both cases to showcase software improvements.
This video demonstrates how quickly patrols
can validate a vehicle without typing.
This video demonstrates how quickly mobile ALPR
cameras can validate plate numbers in a parkade.
Automatic Licence Plate Scanner Features
Automated number plate recognition (ANPR/ALPR) integrated with OPS-COM gives you better parking enforcement and overall security management with direct integration to ParkAdmin, ViolationAdmin, and IncidentAdmin. The LPR system integrates all software and hardware necessary to create an efficient and secure enforcement solution. With the solution in one package, reducing complexity, increasing functionality, and improving usability for patrol officers.
The functionality of the OPS-COM ANPR parking control module is available on your choice of our enforcement handhelds, a static camera (at a gate or entrance), or mounted on a vehicle. This helps to keep the system flexible to fit your business and budget. Our module has a 98% accuracy rate, so you can confidently increase efficiency and space availability for your car park management. The OPS-COM solution offers complete integration with many parking and security data vendors.
Our automated license plate recognition parking enforcement system module lets your organization verify permits, identify scofflaws, and issue citations effectively. The system is truly an all-in-one, easy-to-use system that supports a virtual permit environment and reduces the need for plastic or paper permits.
Traffic enforcement cameras with license plate recognition integrate with the garage management system to improve customer service through a knowledge-based approach to unique enforcement challenges and monitoring.
Virtual Chalk of Vehicles
Monitor with touchless tire chalk.
- Patrol officers can chalk a vehicle using GPS technology and the handheld camera function to tag location information and timestamp of vehicle information.
- Our LPR surveillance technology lets you monitor the location of a vehicle over time, offering better space management with visibility into how long a vehicle has been in a single location or how long they have been in a specific zone.
- Virtually chalking allows patrol officers to track a vehicle that moves from one location to another within the patrol zone, notifying your patrol team of a vehicle parked beyond their time limit, even if they moved it multiple times.
- Virtual tire auto-chalk captures license plates to assist with zone enforcement.
- Track car by license plate as it moves around campus
This video demonstrates touchless chalking
and remote data access.
Maximize parking for alternative revenue generation.
- Cover more than one parking lot zone with zone allocations for virtual lots with multiple zones.
- Configure each zone for specific times and locations to maximize car park spaces.
- Gain flexibility in defining permits with multiple parking opportunities and fees for each lot.
- Improve on-street support with LPR monitoring
Identify Watch List Vehicles
Improve identification of scofflaws and vehicles of interest.
- Full viewing, tracking, and updating of automatic plate recognition events
- The vehicle plate recognition system module will automatically notify your patrols when a scofflaw or vehicle of interest is identified so you can take action.
- The identification process is automatic and requires no additional steps from your team.
- OPS-COM uses real-time information, so your team has access to the most current data on permits and vehicles
- Import local law enforcement agency watch data to add to internal watch lists
- Use static cameras for paperless access control and plate reader validation
- Automated plate recognition software that identifies and tracks violators
Get a clear view of where parking violations are occurring.
- Virtual chalking tracks vehicles and their location data; static or mobile LPR/ANPR cameras feed data into the system.
- Violations are mapped in real-time, giving you insight into violation hot spots to manage your patrols and identify violations efficiently.
- Patrols have instant real-time access to all vehicle and lot details to identify trends that can help you improve your parking management.
- With GPS location, virtual tire chalking, and interconnected remote devices, a vehicle of interest and plate identification is simplified.
The ALPR/LPR system at OPS-COM is a full package. You do not require system integrations from multiple vendors or the costs of multiple licensing fees. Data captured by both wall-mounted and handheld cameras are cross-referenced with your OPS-COM permitting and violation data so traffic wardens can take appropriate notifications and enforcement actions.