ParkAdmin: Parking Management Software
Best Parking Permit Management with One Shared Database
The ParkAdmin intelligent car park management software fully integrates a shared client and vehicle records database. With no third-party suppliers, OPS-COM is a 100% single solution. Parking enforcement is seamless, and all data is accessible through Android handhelds. Parking patrol staff have full access to query vehicle plates, or through license plate recognition (LPR), vehicles can be monitored through custom system automation.
Efficiency and Profitability with ParkAdmin
- Setup, track, and inventory permits linked to customer profiles and vehicle
- In the field validation of parking compliance and vehicle details
- Issue and track temporary or hourly parking permits
- Detailed transaction audit logs for data edits and payments
- Limit permit registration access by user type and date ranges
- Multiple real-time parking payment models
- Manage permit prices and parking registration records
- Full data logging and audit tracking
- Automated rollover of permits
Parking Lot Management Software for Your Operation
The OPS-COM parking permit management software module, also known as ParkAdmin, handles all forms of permitting for parking space management. ParkAdmin’s parking payment system can significantly reduce management headaches by offering fully customizable lots and user types. Whether you use a traditional printed permit or a virtual parking permit model, you control time allotments, price adjustments, virtual lots, and multiple vehicle permit associations.
Self-Serve Parking Portal
Through ParkAdmin, your customers have full self-managed functionality with a cloud-based parking system as an online portal for online registration, access, purchase, and payment for parking permits. With a parking control system, you will save time and use your resources better. This intelligent parking management system will build revenue opportunities and offer an improved customer experience to your clients.
Temp Parking Hardware Support
ParkAdmin offers seamless temporary parking through Text2ParkMe and/or integration with T2 and CALE payment terminals. Parking permits can also be purchased for long-term use through many different payment provider integrations. This allows your parking and security officers to operate in a true 24-hour, 7-days-a-week model, reducing staff overhead and improving customer service.
Powerful Parking Management Features
ParkAdmin is a parking management software solution that is flexible and scalable. Whether you are managing 50 parking stalls or 50 parking lots, ParkAdmin has all the features to assist in all areas of permit management.
The intelligent parking management system user interface and administrative interface both scale to support unlimited end-users or administrators. The system scales in all areas and is only limited by your imagination or business processes. Our in-house developers and parking specialists can help turn any idea into a parking management reality.
As a cloud-based solution, ParkAdmin implements secure Payment Card Industry (PCI-DSS) credit card standards for remote access to administer parking from around the corner or around the world.
OPS-COM is a unique car park management system database that offers parking, enforcement, and security reporting in a single platform without integrations. There are plenty of solutions on the market, but few provide tracking permits, enforcement, and incidents through one database.
There is no need for outside systems to pull and share data for permit management, violation enforcement, license plate technology, mobile payments, or incident tracking and reporting since it’s built into one platform with OPS-COM.
Easily Manage Permits
Whether you manage 50 spaces or 50 lots or have variable parking rules tied to on-street parking, ParkAdmin gives you the tools to easily manage as many combinations of physical or virtual access control tags as you need to maximize the use of your spaces.
All OPS-COM parking access control systems have predefined reports for easy statistical and trend analysis. Staff can easily create custom parking reports to support any requirement. Several predefined reports include permits awaiting payments, permit sales by month, temp permit report, waiting list report, and Text2ParkMe mobile usage report.
To support your requirements for PCI-DSS Compliance, ParkAdmin parking lot access control system supports either an integrated payment gateway or a hosted payment model for payment processing and transactions. OPS-COM integrates with many credit card payment providers, including Moneris, Chase Paymentech, Authorize.net, TouchNet, and PayPal.
Reliable Parking System Security
Keep your parking system and data secure with the standard features available through ParkAdmin and all OPS-COM modules, including secure SSL encryption, hosted payment delivery, password encryption, secure password delivery, and automatic account reset.
Security features exist to protect your clients and to ensure secure interaction for standard risk management. With secure SSL and hosted payments support, the OPS-COM parking and security system ensures data is protected and secure.
Custom Permit Printing
Parking lot software that allows printing your permits and access cards is a simple and easy way to reduce operating costs. You can also give your customers the option to print a temporary permit until they receive their permanent one.
Extend your vehicle access control system with OPS-COM self-management tools.
Integrate to Other Systems
The ParkAdmin intelligent parking management module is designed to simplify managing parking spaces. ParkAdmin provides a range of features to support effective parking management.
A key feature of the module is its ability to integrate with other systems. For instance, the ParkAdmin module supports API integration with an active directory (LDAP), third-party records management solutions such as Banner, payment gateways, and other parking data platforms. This integration enables seamless data exchange between different systems, resulting in streamlined and efficient processes.
Factors to Keep in Mind
A parking management system is important because it streamlines and optimizes parking facility management, improves the customer experience, reduces congestion and improves traffic flow, leads to more sustainable use of resources, and increases revenue and profitability.
A parking management system aims to improve parking facilities’ efficiency, profitability, and sustainability while enhancing the customer experience, reducing congestion, and improving traffic flow. It achieves this through automation, real-time information provision, and data analysis capabilities that enable informed decision-making by facility owners and operators.
A parking management system typically includes modules for payment processing, parking spot reservation, vehicle access control, parking enforcement, real-time information provision, and data analysis and reporting. These modules work together to automate and optimize parking facility operations, enhance the customer experience, and increase revenue and profitability.
Parking Management System Features
Parking Technology Built to Scale
- Manage 50 permits or 500 parking lots
- Setup unlimited permit types based on user and lot
- Detailed entry and exit reporting functionality
- Unlimited virtual lots to be defined by your admins
- User types with rules associated with their purchasing abilities
- Additional administrative accounts with no added costs
- Expose a self-serve portal to all public and private users
- Track and audit details related to past purchases
- Generate Excel reports containing all parking permit data
- Share data with other systems using import/export functions
- Communicate with any system that exposes a public API
Flexible Parking System for Management
- Change pricing and payment methods for specific permits
- Establish zone times and dates to support parking exceptions
- Define numerous options for temporary parking permits
- Customize internal parking permit printing and lamination
- Restrict the number of permits a customer can purchase
- Return and resell permits with a release permit option
- Associate multiple license plates with one permit
- Link multiple physical or virtual parking passes to a user
- Set permit pricing, tax, and expiration dates
Too Many Parking Software Features To List
- Track numbered permits as they are being issued
- Virtual parking permits for all applications
- View history details, including permits and vehicle information
- Audit payment details with archiving capabilities
- Change the status of existing permits to “lost”
- Automate emails to current holders for permit renewals
- Automatically email regulations and purchase confirmation
- Record permit effective, issuance, and expiration dates
- Require users to agree to terms and conditions
- Direct links to parking enforcement and incident report details
Improved Customer Service Experience
24/7 Online Access
A user-friendly online interface gives customers access to a self-serve portal to purchase parking permits and review their account information and payment history.
Custom Parking Permits
Sell yearly, temporary, or monthly types of parking permits to support the demands of your clients. Offer clients a roll-over option from year to year for better customer service.
Integrated Mobile Payments
Text2ParkMe is integrated into ParkAdmin and lets customers pay for short-term parking from a mobile phone without downloading an app.
See what they are saying on Capterra